NOTE: Although the State of New Hampshire and other States have recently reduced many COVID-19 restrictions, Railroads must comply with Transportation Security Administration (TSA) – Security Directive #SD 1582/84-21-01A updated August 17, 2021 – this Security Directive includes Tourist Railroads as we are considered a “Transportation Conveyance”. We are hoping these Guidelines will be reduced or adjusted in the near future. However, until the TSA adjusts their COVID-19 Guidelines, we must abide by them. Therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding during this transition period. Thank you.
COVID-19 Guidelines (updated: August 18, 2021)
The health and safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority.
- We are limiting seating capacity on all our trains to a maximum of 50% by staggering empty seats and rows on all our coaches.
- A face mask must be worn at all times while on our trains and while in our Stations except when consuming food or beverages.
- Appropriate on-site signage will emphasize the importance of healthy hand hygiene and maintaining social distancing.
- In order to reduce face-to-face purchase transactions, we ask that ALL train tickets be purchased in advance through our website (www.HoboRR.com) prior to arriving.
- We have installed vinyl screens at all ticket counters to reduce chances of contamination.
- We will be sanitizing high-touch areas such as rest rooms, doors, hand rails, seat frames and tables on our passenger coaches and in our stations on a regular basis..
- Upon boarding, guests will be seated by our staff to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Employees will undergo a health screening each day and will follow hand hygiene, social distancing and cloth face mask guidelines while on the trains, as well as in our stations.
- We ask that guests follow the same common sense precautions. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please reschedule your visit.
- As a protective measure, masks and sanitizing liquid will be available at our ticket counters. Sanitizing stations will also be located onboard our trains.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and will modify the above safety procedures as necessary.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we look forward to seeing you soon!