NOTE: Please check TSA guidelines for the latest COVID-19 mandates for Transportation. Masks are no longer required while in our stations or on our trains as of: (May 10, 2022)
COVID-19 Guidelines (updated: May 10, 2022)
The health and safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority.
- Appropriate on-site signage will emphasize the importance of healthy hand hygiene and maintaining social distancing.
- In order to reduce face-to-face purchase transactions, we ask that ALL train tickets be purchased in advance through our website (www.HoboRR.com) prior to arriving.
- We have installed vinyl screens at all ticket counters to reduce chances of contamination.
- We will be sanitizing high-touch areas such as rest rooms, doors, hand rails, seat frames and tables on our passenger coaches and in our stations on a regular basis..
- We ask that guests follow the same common sense precautions. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please reschedule your visit.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and will modify the above safety procedures as necessary.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we look forward to seeing you soon!