Santa Train Update
Regrettably, due to rising COVID-19 numbers in the State of New Hampshire, and out of an abundance of caution, the Hobo and Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad has made the hard decision to cancel our remaining train rides for the 2020 season. All passengers who have purchased tickets will be contacted over the course of the next several days and will have the option of a full refund, or credit toward future excursions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we look forward to seeing you in 2021.
The health and safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority.
- We are limiting seating capacity on all our trains to a maximum of 50% by staggering empty seats and rows on all our coaches.
- Appropriate on-site signage will emphasize the importance of healthy hand hygiene and maintaining social distancing.
- In order to reduce face-to-face purchase transactions, we ask that ALL train tickets be purchased in advance through our website (www.HoboRR.com) prior to arriving.
- We have installed vinyl screens at all ticket counters to reduce chances of contamination.
- We will be sanitizing high-touch areas such as rest rooms, doors, hand rails, seat frames and tables on our passenger coaches and in our stations on a regular basis.
- A cloth face mask must be worn at all times while on the grounds, as well as aboard the train, except when consuming food or beverages.
- Upon boarding, guests will be seated by our staff to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Employees will undergo a health screening each day and will follow hand hygiene, social distancing and cloth face mask guidelines while on the trains, as well as in our stations.
- We ask that guests follow the same common sense precautions. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please reschedule your visit.
- As a protective measure, masks and sanitizing liquid will be available at our ticket counters. Sanitizing stations will also be located onboard our trains.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and will modify the above safety procedures as necessary.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we look forward to seeing you soon!