64 Railroad Street, Lincoln, NH 03251
Tel: (603) 745-2135
The Hobo Railroad in Lincoln, NH is a family-owned and operated Tourist Railroad located at the southern entrance to New Hampshire’s popular White Mountain region. In 2022, we’re proud to be celebrating 35 years offering old-fashioned, 80-minute round-trip train rides along the winding Pemigewasset River. Our trains travel approximately 15 miles round-trip through a natural woodsy setting operating from late-May through October and again from Thanksgiving through mid-December.
Departing Hobo Junction Station in our restored vintage coaches, you’ll travel south along the banks of the Pemigewasset River on our historic rail system that dates back to the late 1800’s when logging was the area’s primary industry. Along the way, you may see swimmers, kayakers and fishermen enjoying the river during the spring and summer months, while the colors of Autumn take center stage throughout the Fall Foliage season from mid-September through late October. Once the leaves fall and the snow begins to fly, Santa joins us for our popular Santa Express Trains.
A variety of snacks, ice cream treats, Pepsi-branded soft drinks & bottled water along with train-related gifts, apparel, post cards and collectibles are available in our Hobo Junction Gift Shop. Although Hobo Picnic lunches are no longer available on our trains, you’re welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the train. All we ask is that you please bring off the train whatever you bring on the train
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS:
- Be sure to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your departure time to check in – thank you.
- Reserve your tickets in advance and save! You can also purchase tickets in person at the station. Subject to availability.
- We will NOT be mailing or E-mailing you tickets following your purchase. We will however, E-mail a confirmation message to you confirming your purchase. Upon arrival, show this E-mail to the Ticket Agent on your phone or tablet and this will serve as your ticket.
- When ordering tickets online, if the web site states we are sold out for the date and time you are looking at, we are truly sold out.
- All sales are final.
Hobo Junction Station
Hobo Junction Station opens at 12:00pm on the days we operate trains. The Station closes shortly after our last train of the day returns.
- All train rides are 80-minutes round-trip.
- All trains run rain or shine.
- For your convenience, our Hobo Junction Gift Shop carries an assortment of snack items and ice cream treats as well as a variety of Pepsi-branded soft drinks & bottled water.
- Strollers and car seats are not allowed on trains.
- Pets are not allowed on trains.
- Plan to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your train time.
- A Wheel Chair lift is available at the Hobo Railroad in Lincoln, NH – please call us in advance if the wheel chair lift will be required. (603) 745-2135
- Wheel Chairs must not exceed 24 inches wide at their widest point.
2023 Ticket Prices:
- Adult: $22.50
- Child (ages 4-12): $17.50
- Toddler (ages 3 and under): FREE
- Advance reservations are required. Scroll down to see our departure dates & times, then reserve your tickets in advance and save!
- Please note that we will NOT be mailing or E-mailing you tickets following your purchase. We will however, E-mail a confirmation message to you confirming your purchase. Upon arrival, please show this E-mail to the Ticket Agent on your phone or tablet and this will serve as your ticket.