Hobo Railroad – 64 Railroad Street, Lincoln, NH 03251
The Hobo Railroad in Lincoln, NH is a family-owned and operated Tourist Railroad located at the southern entrance to New Hampshire’s popular White Mountain region. In 2022, we’re proud to be celebrating 35 years offering old-fashioned, 80-minute round-trip train rides along the winding Pemigewasset River. Our trains travel approximately 15 miles round-trip through a natural woodsy setting operating from late-May through October and again from Thanksgiving through mid-December.
Departing Hobo Junction Station in our restored vintage coaches, you’ll travel south along the banks of the Pemigewasset River on a historic rail system that dates back to the late 1800’s when logging was the area’s primary industry. Along the way, you may see swimmers, kayakers and fishermen enjoying the river during the spring and summer months, while the colors of Autumn take center stage throughout the Fall Foliage season from mid-September through late October. Once the leaves fall and the snow begins to fly, Santa joins us for our popular Santa Express Trains on weekends. (for more information regarding our Santa Express Trains, click on the Santa Express Trains page here on our web site).
A variety of snacks, ice cream treats, Pepsi-branded soft drinks & bottled water along with train-related gifts, apparel, post cards and collectibles are available in our Hobo Junction Gift Shop. Although Hobo Picnic lunches are no longer available on our trains, you’re welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the train. All we ask is that you please bring off the train whatever you bring on the train
Thursday's at the Hobo Railroad is Nature By Rail!
Learn about the natural wildlife of New Hampshire from our “Rolling Classroom”!
Live animal presentations!
Thank you: Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
Bank of New Hampshire
Hobo Junction Station
Hobo Junction Station opens at 10:00am on the days we operate trains. The Station closes shortly after our last train of the day returns.
- All train rides are 80-minutes round-trip.
- All trains run rain or shine.
- Although Hobo Picnic Lunches are no longer available, you’re welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the train. All we ask is that you please bring off the train whatever you bring on the train.
- For your convenience, our Hobo Junction Gift Shop carries an assortment of snack items and ice cream treats as well as a variety of Pepsi-branded soft drinks & bottled water.
- Strollers and car seats are not allowed on trains.
- Pets are not allowed on trains.
- Plan to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your train time.
- A Wheel Chair lift is available at the Hobo Railroad in Lincoln, NH – please call us in advance if the wheel chair lift will be required. (603) 745-2135
- Wheel Chairs must not exceed 24 inches wide at their widest point.
2022 Ticket Prices:
- Adult: $20
- Child (ages 4-12): $17
- Toddler (ages 3 and under): FREE
- Advance reservations are required. Scroll down to see our departure dates & times, then reserve your tickets in advance and save!
- Please note that we will NOT be mailing or E-mailing you tickets following your purchase. We will however, E-mail a confirmation message to you confirming your purchase. Upon arrival, please show this E-mail to the Ticket Agent on your phone or tablet and this will serve as your ticket.
2022 DEPARTURE DATES & TIMES:
SPRING SCHEDULE: (operating weekends only)
May 28 & 29: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
May 30: 11am & 1pm
May 31 – June 3: No Trains
June 4 & 5: 11am & 1pm
June 6 – 10: No Trains
June 11 & 12: 11am & 1pm
June 13 – 17: No Trains
June 18 & 19: 11am & 1pm
June 20 – 23: No Trains
SUMMER SCHEDULE (operating daily):
June 24 – August 28: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
August 29 – 31: 11am & 1pm
September 1 & 2: 11am & 1pm
September 3 & 4: 11am, 1pm & (3pm Sept 3 only)
September 5: 11am & 1pm
September 6-9: No Trains
September 10 & 11: 11am & 1pm
September 12-16: No Trains
September 17: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
September 18 – 23: 11am & 1pm
September 24: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
September 25 – 30: 11am & 1pm
October 1: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
October 2-7: 11am & 1pm
October 8: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
October 9-14: 11am & 1pm
October 15: 11am, 1pm & 3pm
October 16: 11am & 1pm
October 17-21: No Trains
October 22 & 23: 11am & 1pm
October 24-28: No Trains
October 29 & 30: 11am & 1pm (Final Fall Weekend)
Visit our Santa Express Train page here on the web site for ticket and excursion details. Tickets for Santa Express Trains will be available for purchase through this web site beginning Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
READ BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS: